Firm but Fair
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Firm but Fair

Jedi Knight II Clan F&F

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  GalerieGalerie  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Chronicles of "Firm but Fair"

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Chronicles of "Firm but Fair" Empty
BeitragThema: Chronicles of "Firm but Fair"   Chronicles of "Firm but Fair" EmptyDo Jul 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Welcome to the "Firm but Fair" Jedi Knight 2 Clan.

This topic was designed to show you, what this Clan is about. Me - Hunter - gives a warm welcome to everyone of you. And being here should make you proud, believe me.

I originated this clan, and of course I'm also leading it.
Before all this, I was in a clan you might have heard of: The legendary Jedi, in short TLJ. I was member of this clan for one year and I have to tell you that this time was a very valuable experience for me. As one might say, I loved that clan and its members and I still use to have contact to a few of them. But because of many different circumstances, the clan was dissolved at the beginning of the year. An example for a buddy I still use to have contact with is RacecaR. He was a Council member and so were I and he is inspired to start a new clan either: House of Games: http://houseofgames.forumotion.com/portal.htm. His and my clan are respecting each other, and expected to get along.
After the closure of TLJ I joined one or two other clans, just to confirm what I perfectly knew: There is no other clan comparable to TLJ. I hope I am going to change this fact.
Following you may think I want to restart and rebuild TLJ; but I'm telling you this: "You are wrong."

You will notice, of course, that I will assume parts, elements and characteristics from my old clan. But this may have its good reasons then. The elements I'm going to assume are effectively, established or just to my likings. This is no - I repeat - No remake of TLJ. Even though I hope, that I will enjoy the time here with you just as much as I did in my old clan.
Furthermore F&F is a No Force Clan. Every FFA-/ CTF-/ Duel-player may feel equally welcomed. But be aware: FFA maps are going to be the mainterritory of us.

Firm but Fair - just as the name says - has different priorities. This Clan is much more experience- and skillbased. I liked the idea of recruiting players by their manners, and of course they still play an important part, indeed. But I noticed, that young and inexperienced players - even, if they are the nicest guys on earth - do not show enough endurance and seriousness, so that we could build and rely on them.

This Clan is about to be a group of fairly trained JK2-players. As long as we hold together, we will be a respectable Clan without any needs of hiding from others.
I chose the name Firm but Fair for good reasons. Every single member has to have a keen sense of justice and fairness. Laming is No option. But lamers need to be punished; that may sound unkind, but it's simply fair. Laming is a coward move and I think it's very sad, if people feel satisfied to win like this.
Avoiding a lamer's attack my even be a better way; showing him his ineffectiveness by staying calm, dodging all of his or her lame attacks must be really depressing for the bad fellow.

My hope for the future of F&F contains solidarity and good relations between its members, just like the ones in a family. Go ahead, make me proud and never regret my decision to recruit you!

PS: The rankingsystem is another topic. If you have any other questions, of course don't hesitate to ask me. A community can just exist by communicating

F&F will be lifted into unfathomable hights!

Hunter
Nach oben Nach unten
https://firmbutfair.forenverzeichnis.com

Chronicles of "Firm but Fair"
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Firm but Fair :: Things to know-
Gehe zu: